Friday, September 11, 2009

food!!!!!

So now i am at the half way point. I can't believe its been 20 weeks. Now the craving have started kicking in. All the food I used to love, i cant stand. I can't stand Mexican food anymore, just looking at the menu makes me wanna....leave. But i have been craving the best Little Debbie snacks...FUDGE ROUNDS. I have made a new recipe that i cant wait to try, a fudge round cheesecake. The bottom layer for my crust will be, of course, fudge rounds, and on top will be cheesecake. i am going to try it out on my hubby first and if he likes it i will share my new found master piece. Koen is the name we have chosen for our baby boy. Last night me and Koen got up at 3 am. i better get used to it i guess. i thought maybe it was the way i was sleeping that was making him kick my vital organs but i guess not because he didn't stop kicking me til this morning about 8am. yay. i am just excited because we can finely feel him moving. He can be moving up a storm but when Chris puts his hand on me, Koen stops or moves to the other side. i think its funny. I can see it now.... Koen's two and he got in trouble at daycare and Chris has to TALK to him, i can see him running away now.

1 comment:

  1. Apparently McDonald's is still okay for you to eat but not for me! Haha! :) I hate that he is already keeping you up... but I guess that just means that Chris will be doing a lot of rounds in the middle of the night after Koen arrives! :P

    ReplyDelete